About Me

My photo
This blog existed originally as a project for my Journalism class as a Communications neophyte. But I decided to continue it still because I do love what I do, and I can't just leave this blog to rot. So far, I've got 2 blogs. The first one is a really bad version of a college-survival blog. And the second is a more personal blog dedicated to venting out the many debates that go on in my Egyptian head.

Friday 24 August 2012

safety first?

Problem: I am perpetually warned when I commute to be extra cautious in certain areas, one of which is pedro gil - it is known for being a constant target area of pick-pocketers. 

Thought: If that place is known to be dangerous, and everyone knows it, so everyone that goes there holds on a little bit tighter to their bags or keeps their phones in their bags, that means the thieves have no chance getting what they want, therefore these thieves look for other potential locations, hence making that place safer than claimed by people. 

Conclusion: flaunt that bloody iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment